Monday 7 July 2014

April Rain

     
April Rain

I am the wind that crosses the sky,
And comforts the lonely as I pass by,
I know how your feeling the hurt and the pain,
For I once fell in love with the April rain,

And oh how I loved her like never before,
Sometimes love was silent, sometimes it would roar,
While the clouds in the sky turned red like a flame,
We stood together, myself and the rain.

I knew from the start I was falling in love,
As we danced with the breeze that came down from above,
But I just could not help it, no one was to blame,
And I gave my heart to the April rain.

But the month of May was coming our way,
And April knew she could not stay,
As she left in tears I called her name,
Never to forget the April rain.

Allan Anthony Martin.


 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment